Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority Roadshow
This Autumn, the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority will be visiting all six districts as part of our Six Keys Roadshow, where we will be speaking to our communities about the work we are doing towards unlocking your future.
You can meet key members of our teams, including representatives running projects on transport, skills, climate change, active travel, and more. They will be on hand to speak to you about the projects in your area that will make positive changes to the way you live, work and travel.
But what exactly are the Six Keys? These are the fundamental goals that we are committed to, and that we believe are essential to levelling up our communities:
- Climate and Nature: restore our region’s natural capital and address the impacts of climate change
- Health and Skills: build the health and skills of our population to ensure that people in our region are healthy and able to pursue the jobs and lives they want
- Innovation: build on our reputation for new thinking, new technology and new ideas
- Reducing Inequalities: close the regional gaps in life expectancy and people’s income by investing in our communities
- Infrastructure: build public transport networks, improve digital connectivity and deliver energy and water system infrastructure
Finance and Systems: ensure that the way we spend our money and how our decisions are taken are cost effective and transparent
These is a drop-in sessions, so you are welcome to join us at a time that suits you. We look forward to seeing you and discussing all of the ways in which the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority is #UnlockingYourFuture.